During three days, Ago. 26, 27 and 28 of 2009, have been "The III Meeting of Electronics", at Electronic Department, Faculty of Engineering. Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia San Juan Bosco (UNPSJB) in the city of Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut, Argentina.
This event is the Third where the Electrical Engineers shows the works to undergraduate students and Engineers from the Industry. There were five Technical presentations as follows:
- prof. Dr. Patricio Donato. "Complementary sequencies: detection of multiple signals with noise". Ago. 26 18:00hs. Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata. UNMDP.
- Ing. Eduardo Schmidberg "Optical Networks". Ago. 26 18:30hs, from Telecommunications Systems Networks.
- Ing Javier Bonini "Voice over IP and broadcasting over IP" Ago. 27 18:30hs.Verizon Corp.
- prof. Dr. Andrés Ojeda. “Introducción a la dinámica de sistemas”. Ago. 28, 16:00hs. UNPSJB
- prof. Dr. Walter Gustavo Fano. “Array antennas”. Ago. 28, 16:30hs.UNPSJB-IEEE president of EMC & AP Joint Chapter of Argentina.
Ing. Javier Bonini during the presentation: Voice over IP and Broadcasting Convergence/ IT
Ing. Eduardo Schmidberg during the presentation: Optical Networks
Prof. Hernan Donato during the presentation: Codes of Aleatory Sequencies
About 40 people have been presented in the presentations and
the Postgraduated courses of Electrical Engineering of Control systems and Communications from the University UNPSJB have been anounced to the public.
The sponsors of the Meeting were Facultad de Ingeniería Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia San Juan Bosco (UNPSJB) and IEEE Argentina section. The EMC & Antennas and Propagation Joint Chapter from Argentina by mean of his president W.G. Fano have been reprsented as the activities of the chapter.